The RPG Forums
Hey! Welcome to the RPG Forums, if you're new here, be sure to look around, if you're a veteran, glad you're sticking around!

If you're a guest, be sure to join for lots of fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The RPG Forums
Hey! Welcome to the RPG Forums, if you're new here, be sure to look around, if you're a veteran, glad you're sticking around!

If you're a guest, be sure to join for lots of fun!
The RPG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Message From the Universe of Tuna

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Message From the Universe of Tuna Empty A Message From the Universe of Tuna Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:12 pm

Tuna1326

I left because of content if you're wondering. (When I say content, I mean Pokemon, ect. In my household Pokemon is NOT allowd) Also I was kinda scared that you would be mad at me for taking such a long break, coming back for a day, then taking another break... on accident, of course Sad

As I said before, I came here to see how you were doing! (Some noticed that LOL.) Can you not tell I miss you guys? (If I didn't, I wouldn't have came back!)

Well, just wanted to say hi to all those who remembered me, those who didn't, and to those who have never met me... ulness you don't want to meet me, you don't have to. But if you do want to meet me, in which you probably don't because I'm a weird noob, then you can meet me, I guess.

And to those who remember me... I've matured alot, can you tell? [/sarcasm]

~Princess

2A Message From the Universe of Tuna Empty Re: A Message From the Universe of Tuna Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:03 pm

LittleMiss

LittleMiss
The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin

It's so awesome that you stopped my! We're doing better... Tornado and Meap are arguing less, RPGs are still short-term...

And I'm not mad at you! Sometimes RL smacks you in the face and drags you away from teh interwebz. Or just a interweb.

And I just got braces >,O [/randomcomment]

3A Message From the Universe of Tuna Empty Re: A Message From the Universe of Tuna Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:33 am

SpiritFlame

SpiritFlame

*randomly pops in for a second*
She did.
*leaves*

http://almost every MMO gamesite you can imagine, and more of th

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum