The RPG Forums
Hey! Welcome to the RPG Forums, if you're new here, be sure to look around, if you're a veteran, glad you're sticking around!

If you're a guest, be sure to join for lots of fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The RPG Forums
Hey! Welcome to the RPG Forums, if you're new here, be sure to look around, if you're a veteran, glad you're sticking around!

If you're a guest, be sure to join for lots of fun!
The RPG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The RPG Forums Music Playlist!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The RPG Forums Music Playlist! Empty The RPG Forums Music Playlist! Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:09 am

Meap

Meap
The Admin King
The Admin King

Hey everyone!

We're going to get a special music playlist for the forum for all of us to use. You can list as many songs as you want to be on the playlist, and I'll be sure to add them for us!

2The RPG Forums Music Playlist! Empty Re: The RPG Forums Music Playlist! Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:26 am

Resplendence

Resplendence

Alright... I'm just going to name all of the artists in my itunes. XD

AFI, Andrew Lloyd Webber (Phantom of the Opera), Agnels & Airwaves, Arctic Monkeys, Blaqk Audio (Just as a warning, some of their music is kinda... yeah. ._. Just listen to Between Breaths and Again, Again and Again and you'll see what I mean. ._. ), Blink-182, Cage the Elephant, The Cure, Daft Punk, Dropkick Murphys, Flogging Molly, FRANZ FERDINANDDDD, Jeff Bowen ([title of show]), Jimmy Eat World, The Karelia, The Killers, LUDO, THE MATCHES, Matt and Kim, MGMT, Motion City Soundtrack, Muse, Nightwish, THE OFFSPRINGGG, Old 97s, The Postal Service, The Rasmus, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Richard Cheese (He does HILARIOUS covers), Rise Against, Shinedown, Silversun Pickups, STEPHEN SONDHEIMMMM, Streetlight Manifesto, The Strokes, Switchfoot (I don't even like them that much any more, though >_>), Three Days Grace, Bad Religion... I could go on. I also have a lot of stuff I like that's /not/ in my library. E.g. Duran Duran, Talking Heads, Cut Copy, etc etc.

http://md427.deviantart.com/

3The RPG Forums Music Playlist! Empty Re: The RPG Forums Music Playlist! Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:34 am

Meap

Meap
The Admin King
The Admin King

Alright Nelz, I added some of the songs from band you listed!

4The RPG Forums Music Playlist! Empty Re: The RPG Forums Music Playlist! Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:37 am

Resplendence

Resplendence

Yeyy! 8D

http://md427.deviantart.com/

5The RPG Forums Music Playlist! Empty Re: The RPG Forums Music Playlist! Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:37 pm

LittleMiss

LittleMiss
The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin

Relient K songs =D

Be choosy cause it's a Christian band, but not all their songs have religious lyrics though ^^
Some songs I handpicked in case you didn't feel like choosing yourself xD
Forward Motion
*Crayons Could Melt On Us For All I Care
A Penny Loafer Saved is a Penny Loafer Earned
Beaming

I don't want to go on and on...

*You must have this one >=3
Once you listen to it you'll understand why ^^

6The RPG Forums Music Playlist! Empty Re: The RPG Forums Music Playlist! Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:02 pm

SpiritFlame

SpiritFlame

lol to the Crayons!

I just wasted 10 seconds of you life...

I watched it like 6 times, so (math time~) 10x6=a whole minute ^^

http://almost every MMO gamesite you can imagine, and more of th

7The RPG Forums Music Playlist! Empty Re: The RPG Forums Music Playlist! Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:17 pm

LittleMiss

LittleMiss
The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin

You gave it away D=

But I really don't care that much xD

8The RPG Forums Music Playlist! Empty Re: The RPG Forums Music Playlist! Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:12 pm

LittleMiss

LittleMiss
The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin

Bump~

For the Christmas Playlist...
Any song from Relient K's "Let it snow baby...let is reindeer" album. It's mostly a modern twist to old fashioned holiday songs.

Yes, I do have albums by different artists. No, I don't listen to them as much xD
I am however going to get an album by a different artist that I will listen to soon.

9The RPG Forums Music Playlist! Empty Re: The RPG Forums Music Playlist! Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:24 am

alucinor

Mmm, can't say I care for a majority of the musics, but then again I'm that weird alternative kid. Dropkick Murphys and Cage the Elephant are appreciated though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum