The RPG Forums
Hey! Welcome to the RPG Forums, if you're new here, be sure to look around, if you're a veteran, glad you're sticking around!

If you're a guest, be sure to join for lots of fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The RPG Forums
Hey! Welcome to the RPG Forums, if you're new here, be sure to look around, if you're a veteran, glad you're sticking around!

If you're a guest, be sure to join for lots of fun!
The RPG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum Design

+2
LittleMiss
JEA12
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forum Design Empty Forum Design Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:30 pm

JEA12

Okay.... I'm looking at you guys' forum and the first thing that comes to my mind is: "MY EYES HURT~!"
I'm sorry but the color scheme is VERY off quilter. There are different colors for practically every single spot on this forum.
I've looked through some post and found it hard to read quotes (can't even see them without highlighting) and you can't even determine some colors upon others (ex. character talk).
Who ever is designing this site or is in charge of all technical aspects of it, I'm sorry.... But that person really needs to rethink the color palette on here.
I know this is technically "none of my business" and this is a recreational site... but if you look at other forums including TTC and such, you can definitely see all well-done, thought-out color scheme. And my eyes don't hurt when trying to look at post. @_@

2Forum Design Empty Re: Forum Design Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:45 pm

LittleMiss

LittleMiss
The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin

I hope DK (Head admin) doesn't get mad at me, but I agree. I'll be sure to ask him about that, even offer to change the colors myself. Thank you for the constructive criticism! (It's one of my favorite things in the world <3)

3Forum Design Empty Re: Forum Design Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:15 pm

JEA12

LittleMiss wrote:I hope DK (Head admin) doesn't get mad at me, but I agree. I'll be sure to ask him about that, even offer to change the colors myself. Thank you for the constructive criticism! (It's one of my favorite things in the world <3)

And thank you for understand my point and position. =)

4Forum Design Empty Re: Forum Design Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:16 pm

Meap

Meap
The Admin King
The Admin King

I agree. I also agree that I suck with colorfullness.

5Forum Design Empty Re: Forum Design Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:35 am

Cicicoco97

Cicicoco97

I must agree, the colours on this forum are rather... well, they just don't fit well together, making the site brighter, and too colourful.

6Forum Design Empty Re: Forum Design Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:23 am

Meap

Meap
The Admin King
The Admin King

I kind of miss the green.

7Forum Design Empty Re: Forum Design Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:38 am

The Undertaker

The Undertaker
The Wrestling Admin
The Wrestling Admin

I don't. It didn't match the banner.

8Forum Design Empty Re: Forum Design Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:23 am

Meap

Meap
The Admin King
The Admin King

We can make a new banner that goes with a certain theme.

9Forum Design Empty Re: Forum Design Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:27 am

Comica Dreams

Comica Dreams

That'd be a great idea, or maybe making the normal forum colors less bright and vivid would work as well.

10Forum Design Empty Re: Forum Design Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:45 am

Meap

Meap
The Admin King
The Admin King

Guys, I'm trying to work on the colors, but I have to go. You can play with them and I'll try and get them all done when I get back. I get back early from camp today so..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum